The Cottage Hospital is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The hospital is mainly used for elderly care but also offers palliative and terminally ill care and rehabilitation following a stroke or an operation. The minor injuries unit is available 24 hours a day, all week to assess and assist in the care of any injury.
- Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Community nursing team, providing care for people in their own homes.
- Maternity services.
- Minor injuries unit has qualified staff available at all times.
- Optician service available for fortnightly sessions every other Thursday.
- Physiotherapy available subject to appointment.
- X-Ray facilities.
Disclaimer: Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure information on the website is accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any business or its facilities and services.